Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I wish...

I have this beautiful friend. She is one of the most amazing people I know. Loves her friends. Loves to travel and experience new things. Generous. Kind...
Yet horrible things surround her. Her mother is dying of cancer and her siblings are not handling it very well. So of course...my amazing friend has to be the one holding everything together.

If only I knew how to help...how to be more than just a prayer warrior for her. I wish I had the money to take her to Greece and forget all her troubles. I wish I had the time to go to her house and clean and organize her rooms. I wish I had the strength to confront her family who are being so burdensome.

But alas, all I can do is pray. And i intend to pray for this woman for the rest of my life. Because the Lord shows himself through her whenever I am with her and provides me with comfort whenever I am in need.

So friends...be praying for this Proverbs 31 woman. Especially Today!

1 comment: