Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mama Said


So I have been in the mood for classic movies lately... I just can't get enough of Jane Austen, Doris Day, etc and just in the nick of time...when I thought I was about to run out of movies my mother told me about a BBC mini series called North and South. It is about a pastor's daughter who grew up in the quiet south and has to move with her family to the industrious and dark North of England. She is disturbed by the images she sees and the people she loses. But she finds herself falling for a man whom she once hated.

It is such an incredible story. If you get a chance to watch it please do. It is a four peice mini series so you can break it up as you wish...My sister and I watched the entire thing on Netflix from start to finish. HAH! It was so beautiful.

If you love the intensity between Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet you won't be able to get enough of Margaret and Edward. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment