Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Film Stills That Crack Me Up

Not so much here...or here so much...but right here!
Jack Black in High Fidelity!




I fart in your general direction!








"How many heartattacks does that make it" "That would be a bakers dozen for me!"





Watch out! the Yellow Ones Don't Stop!






I was robbed by a little old lady on a motorized Cart!!!







engine room? Where the hell is my drink!?!?!

I'M A MONSTER!!!
Milk was a bad choice.
I'm a mouse! Duh!
























Sorry man...he looked like a carlos to me...


























She puts you in the friend zone and then tortures the shit out of you.















You hold her close and then you tell her, how much you hate her.





Seriously? I threw up in my own purse...











Do you know where the Crapper Is? I have to drop off some logs.










Lunch Lady Land

No comments:

Post a Comment