Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Florence and the Machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nxO-yPQesA
Lyrics to Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) :


The looking glass, so shiny and new

How quickly the glamor fades

I start spinning slipping out of time

Was that the wrong pill to take (Raise it up)


You made a deal, and now it seems you have to offer up

But will it ever be enough(Raise it up, raise it up)

It's not enough(Raise it up, raise it up)


Here I am, a rabbit hearted girl

Frozen in the headlights

It seems I've made the final sacrifice

We raise it up, this offering

We raise it up


This is a gift, it comes with a price

Who is the lamb and who is the knife

Midas is king and he holds me so tight

And turns me to gold in the sunlight


I look around, but I can't find you(raise it up)

If only I could see your face(raise it up)

Instead of rushing towards the skyline(raise it up)

I wish that I could just be brave

I must become a lion hearted girl

Ready for a fight

Before I make the final sacrifice


No comments:

Post a Comment